If you want to purchase something using Klarna’s Pay in 30 days, you'll need to share your phone number, email address, current billing address and your credit or debit card details. If Klarna needs to talk to you urgently they'll use the phone number you've shared. For any other information Klarna needs to share with you, they'll send this to your email address.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later in 30 days work?
- Am I eligible for Pay in 30 days?
- Can I have multiple Pay in 30 days orders at the same time?
- What does Klarna consider when reviewing my application?
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- Will a credit search take place?
- What happens if I don’t make a payment on time?
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
- I've received a statement, but I've not yet received my goods.