We wish to inform you that deliveries and returns may be delayed slightly due to the current demand of orders received in our Warehouse and COVID-19 restrictions. We are working so they can be prepared and shipped as quickly as possible. Likewise, please be advised that it may take longer than usual to manage your inquiries. We are putting all our effort into adjusting our deadlines. Thank you for your understanding.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Why is my order delayed?
- When will my order start processing?
- What if I want to return an item I have collected from a collection point?
- Can someone else collect my order on my behalf?
- What should I do if I misplace my collection code from CollectPlus?
- What do I need to bring with me when collecting my parcel?
- Why is my local collection point not available for my order?
- DELIVERY TO A PICK-UP POINT
- Help! I keep missing my delivery. What should I do?
- Do Levi’s offer Express Shipping? How much does it cost?