Pay in 30 days is a credit product which lets you pay any time within 30 days of your purchase interest-free. You can make this payment using a credit or debit card on the Klarna app or logging into Klarna. Klarna will send you a confirmation email once your order is confirmed with full details. You can see both past and future payments using the Klarna app.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later in 30 days work?
- Am I eligible for Pay in 30 days?
- Can I have multiple Pay in 30 days orders at the same time?
- What does Klarna consider when reviewing my application?
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- Will a credit search take place?
- What happens if I don’t make a payment on time?
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
- I've received a statement, but I've not yet received my goods.