In the event that you miss your delivery, the carrier will let you know when they’ll try to re-deliver or will inform you where you can pick up your delivery at a carrier pick up point. When a delivery is deemed unsuccessful it will be automatically returned to Levi’s eShop Returns department. If you still wish to receive the order once it has returned to the Levi’s eShop Returns department, we will not be able resend it to you. We will however, be happy to help you place a new order with us.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Why is my order delayed?
- When will my order start processing?
- What if I want to return an item I have collected from a collection point?
- Can someone else collect my order on my behalf?
- What should I do if I misplace my collection code from CollectPlus?
- What do I need to bring with me when collecting my parcel?
- Why is my local collection point not available for my order?
- DELIVERY TO A PICK-UP POINT
- Help! I keep missing my delivery. What should I do?
- Do Levi’s offer Express Shipping? How much does it cost?