Once we have received your parcel from the carrier and it arrives at our Distribution Center, your refund should appear on your bank or credit card statement within 3-5 working days. Your refund will be issued to the original payment. The refund processing times are dictated by the issuing bank and are outside of our control. If you should have any queries about processing times please contact your bank for more information.Please note that our return and exchanges are currently taking up to 3 weeks to process due to current circumstances.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How can I return/exchange my Levi.com order?
- Are returns free of charge?
- Will my Standard shipping fee be refunded if I make a return?
- I have asked for an exchange. Why am I being refunded?
- Do I have to pay the difference in price when I exchange?
- What if I want to exchange my item?
- What if my order is damaged?
- What’s your return policy?
- How(soon) will I receive my refund?
- Can I return my Levi’s® store purchase to Levi.com?