No, unfortunately Levi’s® Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online and are not available for purchase on Levi.com. We apologise for any inconvenience.
However, Levi’s® Gift Cards are available for purchase in selected retail stores and are valid at all participating Levi's® Stores in the issuing country. See below more details:
- The Gift Card is valid after payment of the specified amount and activation at the till.
- The credit on the Gift Card account is held in the local currency of the issuing store.
- The Gift Card is impersonal and transmissible.
- No interest is payable on the Gift Card credit balance.
- The Gift Card is valid for an unlimited period. Please think of and keep the Gift Card as if it were as cash.
- Levi Strauss & Co. accepts no responsibility for stolen or lost Gift Cards.
- The balance of the Gift Card can be used for a full or partial payment.
- The credit on the Gift Card cannot be refunded.