As Pay in 30 days is a credit product, if you don't pay for your order Klarna may use a debt collection agency. Klarna may also report the missed payment to credit reference agencies. This means you may find it more expensive or difficult to get credit in the future.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later in 30 days work?
- Am I eligible for Pay in 30 days?
- Can I have multiple Pay in 30 days orders at the same time?
- What does Klarna consider when reviewing my application?
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- Will a credit search take place?
- What happens if I don’t make a payment on time?
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
- I've received a statement, but I've not yet received my goods.