You need to be at least 18 years old and a resident in Sweden to use Klarna’s credit products including Pay in 30 days. When you choose Klarna they will also check the information you provide and your financial situation.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later in 30 days work?
- Am I eligible for Pay in 30 days?
- Can I have multiple Pay in 30 days orders at the same time?
- What does Klarna consider when reviewing my application?
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- Will a credit search take place?
- What happens if I don’t make a payment on time?
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
- I've received a statement, but I've not yet received my goods.