Klarna offers Pay in 30 days based on a number of factors such as the purchase amount, previous order history. If you are 18 or over, you can improve your chances of being offered Pay in 30 days by ensuring you provide your full name, accurate address details and arrange shipping to your registered billing address. All orders are assessed individually. Just because you have been accepted for Pay in 30 days before does not mean it will be offered for every order. In turn, if your application for Pay in 30 days is denied, it does not mean it will be denied for future orders.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later in 30 days work?
- Am I eligible for Pay in 30 days?
- Can I have multiple Pay in 30 days orders at the same time?
- What does Klarna consider when reviewing my application?
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- Will a credit search take place?
- What happens if I don’t make a payment on time?
- What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
- I've received a statement, but I've not yet received my goods.